Fun ahoy! Thousands of gallons of water-logged fun!
Buccaneer Cove is open daily through Monday, September 2, 2019.
*Limited time offer. Exclusive to valid 2019 Season Pass Holders. Must purchase in-park or online via the Account Manager. Other restrictions may apply.
Buccaneer Cove is a super-sized water play area that’s five levels high with slippery slides, wet tunnels, spray loops and a huge splash bucket. Make the fun happen with spray cannons and the interactive Aqua Dome. This water play park includes over 1000 feet of water slides. And if you just want to watch the action, kick back in a comfy lounge chair and observe the silliness!
The tallest and longest slide in Buccaneer Cove – 380 feet from start to finish. Just climb up to the top on the 4th level and slide into the fully enclosed yellow tube. On the way down, you’ll twist through a figure 8, then pick-up speed with a straight chute and spiral to the end.
This is one of three slides that begin on the 3rd level…and definitely one curvy ride! Once you push off in the enclosed blue tube, you’ll whirl through a figure 8, pick-up steam in a straight run, then sling through a power bend to the end.
One of three slides that begin on the 3rd level, this one is fast! When you drop off into the enclosed red tube, you’ll quickly fly through a splashy S-curve, then plummet through a spiral to the end. Whoosh!
The only open (non-enclosed) slide for bigger kids!
It starts up on the 3rd level and puts you through the paces. You’ll whirl through a counterclockwise spiral and then suddenly sail through another spiral in the opposite direction. Then – splash! It’s over, and time to do it again!
The perfect slide for the smaller water babies. It’s a two-lane open slide and both lanes start at the 1st level. It’s a gentle slide but a big thrill for kiddies under 36” with parental supervision.
Restrictions: Proper attire are shirts that are tight, non-cotton, form fitting to the body, rash guard or sun protecting shirt, cut top with an appropriate bathing suit bottom. Regular bathing suits are suitable as well. Grommets, rivets, buckles, belts, or metal ornamentation are not permitted. Water shoes can be worn in the Buccaneer Cove area, but are not allowed on any of the water slides.
Buccaneer Cove Hours:
Buccaneer Cove Open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day!
All Day Cabana Rentals
Save time and reserve your cabana online! Cabanas are limited. Reserve yours today!
Buccaneer Cove Rules
- PLEASE WALK AT ALL TIMES. ABSOLUTELY. NO RUNNING.
- Must be at least 36” in height to slide.
- Children less than 36” may use the children’s double slide.
- Rider weight must not exceed 295lbs.
- No jewelry permitted on the slides. This includes all types of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings (with the exception of one simple wedding band. BOOMERS! is not responsible for lost or damaged wedding rings if participant chooses to wear while participating in attraction) and all other miscellaneous jewelry.
- No headwear permitted. This includes hats, goggles and eyeglasses of any kind.
- No outside food permitted except for bottled water.
- Personal flotation devices, lounges/chairs, barbecues, coolers, umbrellas, glass containers and related items are not allowed to be brought inside the Buccaneer Cove area. Every guest entering the Buccaneer Cove Area is required to have the appropriate wristband on at all times.
- Riders must slide individually.
- Riders must wait to be dispatched down the slide by ride attendant.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please abide by the following rules.
Proper Attire - Required on all water slides:
- Water shoes are NOT ALLOWED on water slides but may be worn in other water areas.
- Bathing suits or board shorts must be worn by all guests utilizing the slides.
- Swimwear with zippers, grommets, rivets, buckles, belts or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
- Form-fitting rash guards or sun-protecting shirts that are tight and non-cotton may also be worn.
WARNING - THIS IS A STRENUOUS RIDE. RIDERS MUST BE IN GOOD PHYSICAL CONDITION AND FREE FROM ANY LIMITATIONS TO PARTICIPATE. PREGNANT WOMEN & PERSONS WITH HEART, BACK, JOINT OR OTHER MEDICAL PROBLEMS MAY NOT RIDE.
CAUTION – BOOMERS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF OTHER PARTICIPANTS. CERTAIN RIDES AND ATTRACTIONS HAVE AN INHERENT RISK OF POTENTIAL INJURY. PATRONS HAVE A DUTY TO EXERCISE GOOD JUDGMENT, ACT RESPONSIBLY AND OBEY ALL ORAL AND WRITTEN WARNINGS WHILE PARTICIPATING IN ATTRACTIONS. PARTICIPATE AT YOUR OWN RISK. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT VIDEO CAMERAS MAY BE IN USE THROUGHOUT THE PARK.