Safety is our #1 Goal:
The following guidelines are in place so we can provide you with a fun, safe and enjoyable time while visiting our Parks.
- For the health and safety of our visitors and staff, smoking, tobacco products, electric cigarettes and similar products or devices are not permitted anywhere in the park. No illegal substances are permitted.
- Shoes & shirts are required to be worn. Clothing with inappropriate language or graphics is not permitted. No offensive tattoos or gang-related attire.
- To all guests using phone or tablet apps while in the park, for your safety as well as other guests, please be aware of your surroundings at all times and maintain a proper lookout for other patrons and attractions. There are areas of the park where guests are not allowed to enter, so please be aware of those areas and abide by the rules of the park.
Safety is a Shared Responsibility. Patrons Must:
- Exercise good judgment.
- Follow all posted and audible rules and policies.
- Act in a responsible manner.
- Refrain from participating in or on any amusement attraction/ride when under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian after 10:00pm.
Please refrain from bringing:
- Portable music devices
- Outside food & beverages without prior GM permission
- Pets (service animals permitted)
- Weapons of any kind
We welcome all our guests, including those with special needs. Please contact any Team Member if you need special assistance.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMITTANCE AND/OR REMOVE GUESTS FOR ANY SAFETY VIOLATION OR OTHER CAUSE. CERTAIN RIDES & ATTRACTIONS HAVE AN INHERENT RISK OF POTENTIAL INJURY. PARTICIPATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN THAT YOU HAVE LOCKED YOUR VEHICLE AND SECURED VALUABLES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED PROPERTY. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT VIDEO CAMERAS MAY BE IN USE THROUGHOUT THE PARK.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMPLIANCE!!